Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ISCO BEROLINA shots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject: ISCO BEROLINA shots Reply with quote

Ok, so after lunch i went for my expresso and reading material, an excellent book called What Is Your Dangerous Idea?. As usual I carry my gear along because you never know when you can get that shot.

The day was awesome and i went to the beach. The lighting was marvellous and the sea was as calm and smooth as a lake. Well, probably only a bit saltier Laughing .

I started clicking and these are my favourites! Hope you like it.

and

Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots, my favourite is the 2'nd one. I like its simple composition and smoothness of the sea Smile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the second one, too. Somehow the tree looks a bit like human...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the flower picture. Was the plant growing near the beach ?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, in the sand dunes! I dont know it's name Confused

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks. I think that it's called Carpobrotus edulis with lots of common names such as "Hottentot Fig" and "Ice plant". I have a plant growing in a pot but it didn't flower this year - probably not enough sun.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice ones really! I love color and sharpness on #1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too love #1, but the second one was intriguing

patrickh