Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Is this lens really worth the asking price
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Is this lens really worth the asking price Reply with quote

Not that I have the funds to buy but that's one expensive bit of glass
Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice looking lens but, unless it's a rare pre-production one-off that an avid collector would kill for, my answer would be a 100% NO!

Smile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konica HEXANON 35mm f/2 Leica-M 2500 USD, I did put here subject because few month later link will be gone from Ebay.

Depend from your budget, all luxury item from Ferrari to Cuban cigar etc not worth for money if we can't afford it Sad

Usually on this high priced lenses asking price is 2x more at least than real selling price.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good idea Attila, didn't think of that, after a quick google it appears that this is one of a thousand produced in 1996

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it´s rather collectible than photographic tool - for this price. but the price (and performance) is comparable with the leica summicron 35/2