Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Is a NEX my best choice ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's getting better all the time Very Happy Yes, I've tried the focus peaking, and I've got a M42 adapter. Cool

But my bloody computer is playing up and I don't want to download the pictures yet, maybe later tonight Mad

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got a few tonight, this with a CZJ 29 F2.8 ( Focused past infinity, I'm still testing Rolling Eyes )

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
It's getting better all the time Very Happy Yes, I've tried the focus peaking, and I've got a M42 adapter. Cool

But my bloody computer is playing up and I don't want to download the pictures yet, maybe later tonight Mad

ah ok... if focus peeking was there, your firmware was at least 04 with all the important features.

There is no need to upgrade to 05, except you want use the Sony LA-EA2 adapter (Sony Alpha/Minolta AF) on your NEX.