Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

iPhone 5 + Snapseed in Dubai
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: iPhone 5 + Snapseed in Dubai Reply with quote

Hi all!

Had to fly to Dubai at short notice and am on my way back to Germany where I will be on the ground for a few days before the skies call my name again

Here are some oversexed shots from the iPhone 5 + Snapseed for the iPhone ->

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the b&w shots ...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some good shots! The first 2 make me think..... an iPhone? I have a Samsung Galaxy SII, and I never have used the camera in it! Maybe I should just give it a try some day..... Wink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's kind of amazing what you can get out of a modern cell phone and some software!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
It's kind of amazing what you can get out of a modern cell phone and some software!

+1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Snapseed. I would'n use the camera on my iPAD without that application. Over the top yes, but in such a nice way, and it masks the imperfections of the gear.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree, I find the results, the images, amazing. Shocked

Good eye, Hari, and thanks for sharing! Cool