Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Interesting technique ;) Hula hoop
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: Interesting technique ;) Hula hoop Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea3RAkGqYC8
Hula Hoop Video Camera on Goa festivals. What a great idea Smile
I want to copy that technique Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting technique ;) Hula hoop Reply with quote

ForenSeil wrote:

Great idea and great editing on that video.

If I was still young enough to hang out at that kind of party/festival I'd be out shopping for one of those cameras right now instead of typing this.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:58 am    Post subject: Re: Interesting technique ;) Hula hoop Reply with quote

fuzzywuzzy wrote:
ForenSeil wrote:

Great idea and great editing on that video.

If I was still young enough to hang out at that kind of party/festival I'd be out shopping for one of those cameras right now instead of typing this.

Festival season (at least here in Germany) is over for this year, but anyway you're never too old for these. I've seen 90 year old people having a lot fun on the dancefloors Smile (Not nude though Wink)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:06 am    Post subject: Re: Interesting technique ;) Hula hoop Reply with quote

ForenSeil wrote:

Festival season (at least here in Germany) is over for this year, but anyway you're never too old for these. I've seen 90 year old people having a lot fun on the dancefloors Smile (Not nude though Wink)

Oh, well, you may be never too old on your ID card, but you can be too old inside:
I've been to Nacht Digital in 2009, I had a lot of fun, listened to some great music (including a not programmed performance of one of my fav artists at the time, James Holden), and did all the things that one expects to do in such a place, but then I needed a month of extreme relax in Mitte to get back in shape. There I understood that around 30yo i was too old for that.
Anyway, bringing a GoPro at such events seems a very reasonable idea.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Interesting technique ;) Hula hoop Reply with quote

Aanything wrote:
but then I needed a month of extreme relax in Mitte to get back in shape. There I understood that around 30yo i was too old for that.

Very Happy

There's quite a big difference between 25 and 30 when looking at recovery time, but a month? It must have been a huuuuuuge period of non-sleeping. I'm aware of my age and don't mind going to bed in the morning nowadays instead of going on and on and on, for me it helps avoiding the state you describe.