Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Infrared photography with Flektogon 20 f4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Infrared photography with Flektogon 20 f4 Reply with quote

First of all I will explain about camera what I use.
I use Canon 350D modification
The hot mirror is replace with special filter ( I haven't detail knowledge about this filter).
The advantage with this camera, we can use with high speed ( as normal camera) instead use filter IR
The disadvantage are the price of filter is expensive and the camera just for Infrared photography

First, the original result ( my office)

Second, convert in BW

with Photoshop, use channer mixer

next foto, f8 and speed 1/160s
BW

colour

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the first building shot and the B&W landscape, these seem like the most striking options.

Interesting modification of the 350D.

I think the star here is the Flektogon.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see a lot of these shots with camera IR modification and I'm just not too sure.
I like the 4th shoot.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also like the fourth shot in this series. I think that the building is a very cool design though!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ luisalegria : thank's foryour appreciate and it's corrrect the star is Flektogon

@ shad309 : thanks, the buildingis like forn of ship

Quote:

@ Rob Leslie : I see a lot of these shots with camera IR modification and I'm just not too sure.

It is really IR modification, you can see link below( colour version)

http://parto2000.multiply.com/photos/album/34/My_Family_in_Infrared_photography_

the best time for this camera is sunny day ,
example: at 14:00 ( july 2008)