Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Industar-61 samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Industar-61 samples Reply with quote

FED-2d, Kodak Gold 200, incident exposure readings, and sunny16:

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fish, nice! Love the way it renders color or is hat the film? Sweet lens, is that a 50/2.0?

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The RF I-61 is a 53mm/f2.8.
I think this lens likes Kodak Gold. But so does my RF Canon 50/1.8 and SLR Super-Takumar 55/2 ... Very Happy
The film/lens combo rendered the coral pink of my granddaughter's shirt (knitted by my lovely bride) perfectly, according to said bride ...

Last edited by fish4570 on Tue May 25, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it amazing how well the "sunny 16" rule works on negative film?

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superb colors! great skin tones & greens, you find the right walmart!

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Thanks for staying! Reply with quote

It is nice to see that you are still here and posting fish4570!
I felt bad that you were going to stop posting in the forum because your posts inspired me both photographically and spiritually. Welcome back.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see you still here, and the old Industar put to good use. Smile

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks for staying! Reply with quote

bbshooter wrote:
It is nice to see that you are still here and posting fish4570!
I felt bad that you were going to stop posting in the forum because your posts inspired me both photographically and spiritually. Welcome back.

I must have missed something. Didn't know you were gone. Hey fish, digital man, digital!!!

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much, my friends ...