Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Industar 50-2 & Hood - cute or what?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said Peter - and if you need any help getting rid of the contents please shout Very Happy

I have just made one in about five minutes with a sharp scalpel - measure back 40mm from the widest part of the pot and cut carefully. It fits a treat.

I think I'm going to order the real thing from Alex Photo next time I need some bits for my FSU cameras.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big my surprise to find out we have M&S here in Transylvania.
Unfortunately I have not find the pot in the store. Can someoby send me a picture of the package so I know what to look out for. Maybe also an order number so I can ask the guys in the store if they can bring it to me on order.

I also looked here: http://www.gupuds.com/our-puds but can't find anything looking like the pots you used. Perhaps you could indicate me the right picture on the Gü site?

Greetings,

Eugen

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a pic I found on Flikr if it helps.
http://tinyurl.com/27nmn2y

If I have time I'll buy a box at my local shop today (if they still have them) and I can send a pot to anyone who wants one. I'll report back later.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. I will go with the picture to the shop and take another look or ask some selling guy.

From the Gü site http://www.gupuds.com/faqs :

Quote:

We are a small London based company, with only 25 employees. Most of Gü Chocolate Puds are produced in the UK, using 53% Belgian cocoa chocolate.

Q: Where are ü sold?

UK: Looking for us? Pop into ür closest store. We are currently being sold in the following güd supermarkets: Asda, Booths, Budgens, Coop, Costcutters, Morrisons, Nisa, Ocado, Sainsburys, Somerfield, Spar, Tesco, Waitrose, Whole Foods Market UK, and Jempsons.

International: Gü is currently available in several countries and we’re continuing to grow. To find out where we are sold in France, check out our French site www.guchocolat.fr.

Now if this 25 employees London based company could tell us where they get their packaging we could skip their overpriced chocolate. (To be honest I don't know how expensive or cheap their products are but when I hear overemphasis like exclusive and other bullshit and see the miniature packages I automatically think I'm ripped of.)

Eugen

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my I-50-2 is waiting at the post office. Got a notice Friday that the sender's name is Volynosky. Postman could not leave the package because I was not there to sign for it. I will know at 9 a.m. when the P.O. opens ...