Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

IGNORE ---> C-mount to Nikon/M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: IGNORE ---> C-mount to Nikon/M42 Reply with quote

If anybody has a spare or is selling theirs ... doesn't have to be new or in great condition.

Thanks guys!
Hari

Im off c-mount stuff for good

Thanks for the fish

Last edited by Hari on Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, do you mean c-mount lens to Nikon body or the other way round (which would make sense) - this is never clear what someone really means, I see that mixed so often...

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Well, do you mean c-mount lens to Nikon body or the other way round (which would make sense) - this is never clear what someone really means, I see that mixed so often...

Sorry if I wasn't clear ... I have a Carl Zeiss Tevidon 10/2 and I want to use it on the D90

So, i'm looking for an adapter that will mount the c lens on the Nikon body

Regards,
Hari

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will not works , working distance will be very short.

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
It will not works , working distance will be very short.

Oh ok ... I saw some pix on flickr taken by some guy with a c mount lens and I got inspired to try it out

Thanks Attila!

Well, anybody want to buy my mint condition Tevidon 10/2?

Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Share your price!

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, it will not work. Image circle is too small and register too short as Attilka already mentioned.