Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

i love my konica tc-x!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: i love my konica tc-x! Reply with quote

recently i wanted to try the cool konica ar lenses i'd been collecting for my ep2 out on film, so i picked up a $10 konica tc-x. this is the last in the line of cams that utilize the ar mount lenses, i think it was made by cosina, and was the first all plastic 35mm camera ever made. it's actually a pretty machine, though it does feel a little 'cheap'. but it is also the lightest and most compact interchaneable lens slr ive ever used. the perfect 'street machine'. and the images look anything but cheap. the first 3 are taken with the konica 40/1.8 on fuji t64 chrome; the next 4 with the konica 57/1.4 on ektar 100 and the last 3 with the konica 85/1.8 on ektar 100. except for cropping and white balance on the fuji film, there is little to no post processing.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great ! Nice to see your hapiness and great pictures! I have a TC-X also, I didn't tried out yet, seems time to do it. TC-X a Cosina built camera , so must be good if made by Zeiss, Leica maker Laughing Laughing