Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I bought a 50th years anniversary camera
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: I bought a 50th years anniversary camera Reply with quote

No, no NO Contax or Leica Sad a Chaica-II Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. Looking forward to those shots. Unlike me, you don't try to hide behind guilty pleasures of accumulating more cameras! Laughing

I have a have frame Russian camera myself. But I have not developed those films yet.

Last edited by stingOM on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:
Very nice. Looking forward to those shots. Unlike me, you don't try to hide behind guilty pleasures of accumulating more cameras! Laughing

Laughing as I know it is in non-working shape , I bought due rarity only.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
stingOM wrote:

Oh boy, that's not good. No wonder you are looking for a house that is at least 50m away from the neighbors. I think so that you can build an extension to house the collections!! Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:
Attila wrote:
stingOM wrote:

Oh boy, that's not good. No wonder you are looking for a house that is at least 50m away from the neighbors. I think so that you can build an extension to house the collections!! Laughing Laughing

Smile Easy to buy hard to sell

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
stingOM wrote:
Attila wrote:
stingOM wrote:

Smile Easy to buy hard to sell

That is exactly my problem. If you a way to cure the disease let me know!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:
I think so that you can build an extension to house the collections!! Laughing Laughing

...or a hotel ...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I envision a good future for you Attila!

Laughing Laughing

(source: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/)

Your delivery van:

Source:
http://www.cameravan.com/index.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Shop would be nice, ruin camera to glue them onto car NO,NO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the feeling, you love your cameras too much to glue it to a vehicle, even for the sake of art and creativity!! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is that a half frame? if so, i just bought on also, waiting for it in mail. i understand it takes industar m61...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Half frame right with interchangeable lens. Lens is very good. Well respected camera here.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, thats the same one i'm waiting for. there seems to be some confusion about 'interchangeable' lenses: some say you can use any m39 slr lens, some say you can only properly use the industar. we'll see when we start taking pictures!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All my half frame film experience was huge disappointing , Robot,Olympus Pen D2 I made garbage pictures only, half frame size simple to little , but I heard lens is very good , perhaps you able to use it on your micro 4/3 camera.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had ever an Olympus Pen EM with 35mm 2.0.
Great for B&W pictures on Ilford FP3 or FP4 (?), developed in Promicrol. Sadly the electronics died beyond repair.
But for sure, working thouroughly was needed.