Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I am seeking assistance or advice on a problematic supplier
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: I am seeking assistance or advice on a problematic supplier Reply with quote

Hi,

I ordered and paid in May 2010 for a box of PX675 type of batteries for my Petri 35 Color from a supplier called Micro-Tools (www.micro-tools.com).

However, they shipped me a box of PX625 type and even though I had emailed them pictures of the wrong shipment plus spoke to them long distance they still refused to help me resolve it.

My first email was to their address given in their invoice called orders@micro-tools.com and later I got a respond from a Lee Tedder.

In my part of the world, the population are interested in only fully automatic cameras so there is no chance for me to resell the PX625 to get my money back. This is so frustrating and I sincerely appreciate any assistance or advice you can give.

Much appreciated and have a nice day.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to be a larger company. What´s the reason they refuse a return shipment ?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They felt the return shipping cost is too high but how do I get my order fulfilled.

I have all the correspondences and documentation and yet no higher authority to ensure they keep to their contractual promise as printed in bold on their invoice, i.e. 100% satisfaction for their product and customer service.

Much appreciated.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you pay with a credit card? If so, contact the issuing bank ASAP and request a chargeback form (you'll have to mark a reason code for the chargeback, which will be something like "mail order: product different of description"). I had to use this once with positive outcome.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:56 pm    Post subject: Case closed Reply with quote

Curt Fargo of Fargo Enterprises that own Micro-Tools got involved after I wrote to Micro-Tools a number of times.

Curt Fargo shipped me my batteries at no extra charge and even threw in a thank you gift.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news! As it should be.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, just as it ought to be, pity they weren't quicker tho!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agreed with you.

Bought and paid the box of batteries on May 15th and order finally fulfilled in mid September.

Longest record that I have but glad its over.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A sign of the times you have to be persistent and not give up Sad They work on the rule most people will give up on the first 1-3 attempts.I can not remember where I heard this....but it seems it is the case now a days.