Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How about the MFlens 80/2.8(120mounts) Price.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AhamB wrote:
I don't really know how good the CZJ P6 80/2.8 is. I didn't read much positive things about it.

If you get a Mamiya 645 adapter you get access to the superb 120/4 macro. But there is also a CZJ 120/2.8 macro, but that will be a heavy lens.

Some nice images from the Mamiya 80/2.8: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/882423/19#8618598

Aham keep continue your research Laughing they are great lenses.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
AhamB wrote:
I don't really know how good the CZJ P6 80/2.8 is. I didn't read much positive things about it.

If you get a Mamiya 645 adapter you get access to the superb 120/4 macro. But there is also a CZJ 120/2.8 macro, but that will be a heavy lens.

Some nice images from the Mamiya 80/2.8: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/882423/19#8618598

Aham keep continue your research Laughing they are great lenses.

Yes it is very beautiful.so I decide buy it

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I am inclined more for the 80/2.8 CZJ P6 instead of mamiya. Undoubtedly.
All these photos were taken with Biomet, a Canon 5D.
Greetings, and my English is also bad.
Wink

Here, more samples
http://forum.mflenses.com/ecological-reserve-in-buenos-aires-downtown-t26603.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

francotirador wrote:

Looking at that bokeh, I am definitely not! Horrible bright ring bokeh (and swirl). Shocked My research is done, Atilla. Razz
Of course some people will like it (sometimes I like the swirl from my Pancolar 50/1.8 ) but it does make the lens less versatile, especially the harsh bokeh.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AhamB wrote:
francotirador wrote:

Looking at that bokeh, I am definitely not! Horrible bright ring bokeh (and swirl). Shocked My research is done, Atilla. Razz
Of course some people will like it (sometimes I like the swirl from my Pancolar 50/1.8 ) but it does make the lens less versatile, especially the harsh bokeh.

Might the Mamiya is more brightily.and the Mamiya 80/2.8 the color is more true than the Carl Zeiss?Am i Right?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apaddy wrote:
Might the Mamiya is more brightily.and the Mamiya 80/2.8 the color is more true than the Carl Zeiss?Am i Right?

The color and contrast look OK for me on the second picture, but that first one with the red flower looks like it was taken on film (very grainy and white balance is off). I think the biggest difference is in the bokeh, which is much smoother on the Mamiya.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AhamB wrote:
apaddy wrote:

The color and contrast look OK for me on the second picture, but that first one with the red flower looks like it was taken on film (very grainy and white balance is off). I think the biggest difference is in the bokeh, which is much smoother on the Mamiya.

Thanks a lot!
I had paid for the Mamiya 80/2.8,then the lens send to me .i'll bring it to go buy the Adapter.It's better for fix it..