Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

House on the Hill
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject: House on the Hill Reply with quote

This used to be a hospital until it was left empty for years then came back to life as apartments.

Zenit XP, Meyer Lydith with Orange filter (+cpl in 1st 2), Foma 100 developed in Ilfosol 3 for 6.5 mins.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot ! great mood Very Happy pic 2 is killing, and dreamy. Nice mix ain't it ? ^^

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hexi wrote:
Woot ! great mood Very Happy pic 2 is killing, and dreamy. Nice mix ain't it ? ^^

+1
You are guy which don't hesite to use filters for darkening of sky. I like it. =)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

spleenone wrote:
hexi wrote:

+1
You are guy which don't hesite to use filters for darkening of sky. I like it. =)

Thanks - I like filters. I usually use Rodinal with a weak 1:50 mix which tends to be lower in contrast. The stronger Ilfosol really changes things and gives another option.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cloud in the second one gives a real feeling of depth. I'd have preferred rather less contrast, though.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reminds me of the similar building near Helen's Bay in NI that was a hospital too that became flats -good shot no.2 is the best for me Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dreamy, yes, with crennelated hospital/apartments ...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#3 for me...the "low" level cloud on the side and with it positioned above the building...you could probably play with the sky and see what mood you can get?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer the third too.