Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help with valuation of Konica TC, T3 and FS-1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Help with valuation of Konica TC, T3 and FS-1 Reply with quote

In order to get a few lenses that I really wanted, I had to buy some Konica accessories and a few bodies. I need help with the valuation of the following:
- Konica Autoreflex T3
- Konica autoreflex TC
- Konica FS-1

How much would these cameras be worth in a) working condotion b) spares Thanks a lot in advance!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look sold items here
http://mflenses.com/es.php

in my estimation non working has no value.

working one worth for little also, 50-70 USD for FS-1 , 20-30 for others.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not much without the lens, the TC is 15-35 euros with f1.7 lens, the others being 'younger' probably not anything. I reckon IF you sold them on ebay, you'd get a bid for no more than 5 euros each.

Personally I'd offer them for the cost of postage to members here on the forum that would make use of them. rather than a snipe bidder wanting to make a little profit.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I thought also, thanks Attila. I think I'll put all three together on the local internet auction site as unknown condotion with no reserve plus shipping. At least I'll get rid of them, I hope Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
Not much without the lens, the TC is 15-35 euros with f1.7 lens, the others being 'younger' probably not anything. I reckon IF you sold them on ebay, you'd get a bid for no more than 5 euros each.

Personally I'd offer them for the cost of postage to members here on the forum that would make use of them. rather than a snipe bidder wanting to make a little profit.

An excellent idea. If anyone wants all three cameras for free ( and it would have to be all thee as I don't want to run to the post office more than once for this) I'm ok with it as long as I get the shipping fee and PayPal covered. Depending on your location, it could be a bit expensive though...

And remember, as is, no guarantee that the cameras are working.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:
philslizzy wrote:

An excellent idea. If anyone wants all three cameras for free ( and it would have to be all thee as I don't want to run to the post office more than once for this) I'm ok with it as long as I get the shipping fee and PayPal covered. Depending on your location, it could be a bit expensive though...

And remember, as is, no guarantee that the cameras are working.

Pontus, could I take the FS-1 off your hands as you will be sending me another item shortly?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only problem is that the expense of shipping goes up from 2.5 euro to 13 euro plus the paypal fee.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:
Only problem is that the expense of shipping goes up from 2.5 euro to 13 euro plus the paypal fee.

OK, I'll pass on this one and let someone else enjoy it. I already have an FS-1, it is a superb camera. Smile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hyvää iltaa Pontus, Smile
If you are still intending to ship all three cameras at once to the same location, I'd be interested. In the event, the destinatiion would be Warsaw, Poland.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was lucky pig who got all three, many thanks to Pontus and sorry to those who didn't get it Sad

Fs-1 has light meter faulty , beautiful new looking camera, lightmeter shows F22 all time.

T3 and TC both in fully working order, many thanks for nice surprise additional FS1 battery pack!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konicamera wrote:
Hyvää iltaa Pontus, Smile
If you are still intending to ship all three cameras at once to the same location, I'd be interested. In the event, the destinatiion would be Warsaw, Poland.

Too late, sorry Confused

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
I was lucky pig who got all three, many thanks to Pontus and sorry to those who didn't get it Sad

Fs-1 has light meter faulty , beautiful new looking camera, lightmeter shows F22 all time.

T3 and TC both in fully working order, many thanks for nice surprise additional FS1 battery pack!!

Your most welcome! Hope you will find use for the cameras and if not, that you will be able to sell them in order to fund the forum...

Sorry to hear about the FS-1, especially as it is so nice looking. It would have been great for a collector with the battery pack. Is there any way to fix a broken light meter?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pontus wrote:
Attila wrote:

Your most welcome! Hope you will find use for the cameras and if not, that you will be able to sell them in order to fund the forum...

Sorry to hear about the FS-1, especially as it is so nice looking. It would have been great for a collector with the battery pack. Is there any way to fix a broken light meter?

Yes, Charles my repair man not happy to fix them , but he already did fix me to FT1 , so I think no problem to get into fully working order.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Pontus wrote:
Attila wrote:

Yes, Charles my repair man not happy to fix them , but he already did fix me to FT1 , so I think no problem to get into fully working order.

Szervusz Attila,

Did your fix-it man manage to repair the light meter on the FS-1? I just got a very clean looking FS-1 with the same problem. Save for the meter stuck at f22, the camera is fully functional. I would be happy to know what the issue was.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: T3 Reply with quote

Dammit, missed it. Cool