Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help me to identify this
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:13 pm    Post subject: Help me to identify this Reply with quote

I think it might be Leitz or Leica. I bought it for 75€ and now I need to decide if I can trust it to be mailed or not.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally, it should comes with a 400mm f/5.6 Noflexar.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
Normally, it should comes with a 400mm f/5.6 Noflexar.

So a worthless crap then? Very Happy

edit:

By google, does not look the same at all.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Devnull0

I guess the camera, lens , and bellows are worth 75€, the long lens a surprise bonus may be something really good, imho.

If seller is familiar with photo equipment I wouldn't worry about shipping damage.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks like a 2nd gen "B" novoflex stock or "pigriff" with a 300mm optic (this is an objective only system, there are no elements in the body, 400mm lens is 40cm + long). The macro rail type focus at the mount in addition to the trigger focus is a desirable bonus. There are several optics that connect. The mounts are in principle swappable but the trick is finding the mounts/pieces you want, my novoflex B has an adapted PK t-mount on it. Well worth up to €150. See

https://www.pentaxforums.com/userreviews/novoflex-noflexar-modular-pigriff-system-240mm-300mm-400mm-600mm-64cm.html

and search novoflex online

Last edited by marcusBMG on Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Help me to identify this Reply with quote