Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help me identify this adaptor (Pentacon 300/4)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: Help me identify this adaptor (Pentacon 300/4) Reply with quote

Hello!

I got offered a Pentacon 300 mm f:4. It was adapted to Canon and I wish to know if the final part (the one of which 3 different models -P6, M42, Exakta- existed) was modified, replaced or just put an adapter on it.
To be clearer: I want to use the lens on Pentacon Six and M42 and my question is if the adapter in the attached pictures will allow me this or do I need to buy a P6 end.

Problem is, I find a lot of pictures of this lens on the net with the M42 cone. So I have identified the offered lens doesn't came with this one. But I still hope the adapter it comes with is the P6 end.

[url=http://forum.mflenses.com/userpix/20114/big_553_IMG_0053_crop_1.jpg]

Any price recommendation for such a lens. Also pls. tell me at which price do the adapters go these days.
I know this lenses where sold for around 100 EUR some time ago, it seems now prices dropped, but I don't know what would be a good buy.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens looks a normal P6 lens + an adapter. Around 100 EUR is fine.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, elmagyaraznad pontosabban?
Tehat P6 vege van es arra van rateve egy Canon adapter? Vagy az egesz veg egy Canon adapter?

Vegül is kell meg valamit vegyek hozza ha P6-on akarom hasznalni vagy csak leveszem a fölösleges Canon adaptert es maris tehetem a Pentacon Six-re?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nani-wo itterunoka zenzen wakarimasen. Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I will explain it in Hungarian in pm.