Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios gets appreciated!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Helios gets appreciated! Reply with quote

M42 - 3x Russia Helios 2/58mm 44m - interessante UDSSR Standardobjektive - Zenit Click here to see on Ebay.de

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadly no, just avarage cheating by seller.. winner bidder has 20% activity of this seller.
Gebotsaktivität (%) bei diesem Verkäufer: 20%

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting.
Where you can see this - on seller's profile somewhere ?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
sadly no, just avarage cheating by seller.. winner bidder has 20% activity of this seller.

Interesting. Does it makes sense despite the fees?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

I think you may be misinterpreting this figure; for example, I am currently the high bidder on a lens and I have “16% activity with this seller” and it's the only bid ever that I've made on any item by that seller. It's just that I haven't bid on much else recently, and this value only applies to last 30 days… So if someone buys only one lens per month and doesn't bid on anything else, they would have 100% activity with that seller without any fraud.

Of course some people will constantly bid on many items and will have low-% there, but others—such as myself—only bid when they are the first bidder or at the last second; and often the price will have gone up before that last second so there will be no bid. Hence high activity-%.

(Edit: In this particular case the buyer has only 10 bids in the last 30 days so 20% activity with this seller means two bids on this seller's items.)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3X: 70 euros for 3 Helioses is not far from usual prices.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

enzodm wrote:

Good condition too.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kansalliskala wrote:
enzodm wrote:

Good condition too.

and one of them is the rare Helios-44M7.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M42 Helios 44 is not longer a secret tip anymore.

I sold a Helios 44 M7 with slightly stiff focus some months ago for 47€ alone on Ebay!

Helios 44 M7 is said to be sharper than all other Helios lenses, but in fact when I tried it against my Helios 44-2 the Helios 44-2 was a little sharper in center and softer in the edges. So I would say its only better in overall sharpness.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arkku wrote:
Attila wrote:

I think you may be misinterpreting this figure; for example, I am currently the high bidder on a lens and I have “16% activity with this seller” and it's the only bid ever that I've made on any item by that seller. It's just that I haven't bid on much else recently, and this value only applies to last 30 days… So if someone buys only one lens per month and doesn't bid on anything else, they would have 100% activity with that seller without any fraud.

Of course some people will constantly bid on many items and will have low-% there, but others—such as myself—only bid when they are the first bidder or at the last second; and often the price will have gone up before that last second so there will be no bid. Hence high activity-%.

(Edit: In this particular case the buyer has only 10 bids in the last 30 days so 20% activity with this seller means two bids on this seller's items.)

Thank you for explanation I need to re-think about it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure wish deals like that were on American eBay! Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kukhuvud wrote:
I sure wish deals like that were on American eBay! Wink

You have much more good deal there, so never mind poor Helios lenses.