Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

hdrsoft photomatix
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:14 pm    Post subject: hdrsoft photomatix Reply with quote

Hello,

I found an interesting review about this software which allows to make hdr pictures with shots using bracketing.

It's interesting as you can also work from your raw files, converting them with different exposures and then work them in photomatix to create hdr pictures.

You can downloas the full version and test it. The trial version is fully operationnal. Just one thing : the hdr files are printed with "photomatix" printed on them.
If you decide to buy it, it's affordable.

Just to share. Smile

http://www.hdrsoft.com/index.html

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does work well.

If you have Photoshop CS2 or above the same type feature is already there under automate jobs.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greg wrote:
It does work well.

If you have Photoshop CS2 or above the same type feature is already there under automate jobs.

CS2, 3 or 4 create a hdr file but does not provide an automated tonemapping procedure of it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried HDR images but I prefer to blend exposures using masks.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
I have tried HDR images but I prefer to blend exposures using masks.

Me too, and anyway I far prefer Dynamic Photo HDR than Photomatix.