Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

hasselblad xpan, anyone use one?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: hasselblad xpan, anyone use one? Reply with quote

ive been reading a fair amount lately about this very interesting camera, and must say i am very intrigued. ive been trying to find a pano solution not only for landscapes, but for a different kind of street photography thats been clamoring around in my head for a couple of years. i think the xpan might be a great solution because its portable, hand-holdable, easily reverts to non pano mode within the same roll if necessary, high quality. i dont like tripods.

i'm looking for opinions from those who have used this cam: what are your thoughts? what was your experience? how do you feel about the quality of the images? were they better quality than 'normal' good quality 35mm's?
thanks!
tony

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no one on MFF has ever used an xpan?? really? can that be?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You kidding? I haven't even SEEN one.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

plenty of pix on the net! Wink

seriously, though, folks around here use just as if not more expensive equipment, so i'm kinda surprised, especially with all our pano fanatics!
tony