Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Groeneveld castle with the Kiron 28/2.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Groeneveld castle with the Kiron 28/2.5 Reply with quote

Pictures made with the Kiron 28/2.5 on a Canon 5D

f/4 and full size picture

f/5.6 directly against the sun

f/2.5

f/2.5

Certainly not the best lens for close ups, but I think it's very good, especially for the 20 euros I paid for it!

Look at the 100% view of the last picture to judge the center sharpness wide open.

Last edited by eeyore_nl on Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That combo seems to work really well. I must say the 5D especially seems a very fine instrument

patrickh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have/had two different copies of this fine lens.
One in M42 which I kept - a very nice lens - and another one with Nikon F bayonet which I gave to my dad for his Fuji S2 Pro - the F-copy is an even better one! Fantastic on his Fuji!

Since you can find this lens for the price of a crate of beer sometimes, it is one of the best buys you can get!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patrickh wrote:
That combo seems to work really well. I must say the 5D especially seems a very fine instrument

patrickh

+1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks fantastic... I wonder how its gonna be if its mix with canon crop cam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice series, great 25 euros lens