Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Genuine Ihagee-Exakta extension tubes SOLD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Genuine Ihagee-Exakta extension tubes SOLD Reply with quote

Hi folks. I'm into my third month with no employment so I'm starting to look at what I can live without. Surplus parts for the Mustang, some old model train stuff and some items from the camera shelf that don't fit the core collection.

Here's a five piece extension tube set for Exakta/Exa cameras. May also be of use to Topcon and Mamiya Prismat/Sears-Tower 32, 37 owners. Male and female bayonet adapters and three intermediate tubes. Genuine Ihagee, very good to excellent condition. The made in Germany decal is chipped.

Ten dollars includes postage to the lower 48. Overseas, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii will cost more and take longer. Please PM me with questions. Thanks for taking a look. Bill

Last edited by casualcollector on Fri May 22, 2009 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offers considered!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold.