Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Gaumont Cinematograph
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Gaumont Cinematograph Reply with quote

I am selling this ultra rare item among to my friend, sadly he couldn't keep it.
Even if looks expensive a real bargain vs auction house prices.

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Attila. That machine really deserves to live in a museum for all to admire!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:
Wow Attila. That machine really deserves to live in a museum for all to admire!

Yes not many made and if you find any mostly incomplete. Pretty bad have to sell it Sad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

isn´t there any museum which might be interested in this piece of history? it will be best to show it somewhere people can see it

We had bad experience in past with museums , they would buy item only with proper paperwork.
For example when we did try to sell my Millitary 18cm Sonnar to Austria to a museum they did ask every kind of paper, certificate so I did give up. Impossible if your item come from local peoples. Hungarian museums not pay well if you are out of 'inner circle' Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
We had bad experience in past with museums , they would buy item only with proper paperwork.
For example when we did try to sell my Millitary 18cm Sonnar to Austria to a museum they did ask every kind of paper, certificate so I did give up. Impossible if your item come from local peoples. Hungarian museums not pay well if you are out of 'inner circle' Wink
I guess this is your answer Smile

That explains it, thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quite sad. This surely is a part of history.