Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Full frame for my FDs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
yinyangbt wrote:
Wow ! Thanks !
Good idea, Ex ! Didn't thaught about ,I already have an M42 /MD so I use Flek20 and Helios on X700 .Would be fun to use also on T70 ,with different film , I'll check for some adapters . Have you heard about QBM rollei to Fd adapter ? I have a Color Ultron 50/1.8 that I didn't used until now

All I have is m42 and Tamron adapters, but did buy a 39mm to 42mm thingy as when I get around to it, will play with my enlarging lenses. Have fun with your FD lenses and look forward to some shots Cool

Canon T70, Kiron 80-200 f4, Reala

Hope I'll manage to get some good ones ...yours are great ! Of course , the sun does a great job also Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yinyangbt wrote:
Of course , the sun does a great job also Laughing

Indeed...no problem with camera shake using a fast shutter speed in bright sunshine Wink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
Lloydy wrote:
martinsmith99 wrote:
I like the Canon T90 so much that I have 2. I cannot recomend them enough.

I always lusted after the T90. Perhaps it's time to get one. Rolling Eyes

Some have got bargains with the common EEEEE problem in that they have got them working again (even banging them hard on a floor with carpet Rolling Eyes ), but if you are not a gambler it's best to get one off a trusted seller.

I've got 2x T90s and 2x 300TL flashguns. Cool Cool

I have different focus screens installed in the bodies depending on what I'm doing. The 2nd flash was a mistake as I bought it to replace one that was lost in transit, but then turned up.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
Excalibur wrote:
Lloydy wrote:
martinsmith99 wrote:
I like the Canon T90 so much that I have 2. I cannot recomend them enough.

I always lusted after the T90. Perhaps it's time to get one. Rolling Eyes

Some have got bargains with the common EEEEE problem in that they have got them working again (even banging them hard on a floor with carpet Rolling Eyes ), but if you are not a gambler it's best to get one off a trusted seller.

I've got 2x T90s and 2x 300TL flashguns. Cool Cool

I have different focus screens installed in the bodies depending on what I'm doing. The 2nd flash was a mistake as I bought it to replace one that was lost in transit, but then turned up.

I'll have to do a test using my 300TL (for T90) on my T70, as when taking shots on people along a table the front people are more exposed than the back people, so I would like to swivel the flash up to more near the middle and this I can't do as the 277T (for the T70) doesn't swivel.....the more expensive 299T will do this but I don't want yet another flash gun.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I am able now to show some results from my new Canon FD T70 .A beautiful camera that I like more and more . Smaller than I imagined , not su ugly in real life than I saw it in the pictures . Good viewfinder , helps a lot focusing . I useed it mainly in Program ,for the beginning .Here are some pics from a trip thru the forest to a small monastery . Canon FDn 50/1,4 .On crap Kodak Color Plus 200 Laughing Scanned on Minolta Dimage III PP Capt. One 6 :

With Canon FD 70-210/4 Macro :