Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fujica STX-1n lenses?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: objectives fujica stx1-n Reply with quote

Hello,

I've got the old camera of my daddy, the Fujica STX-1n. He searched many years for new objectives. Now I start to take picture and I really like it. I'm in art-school and I want to use this camera, but I need other lenses for this camera.
Does anyone know how I can get these or does anyone want to sell this kind of objectives?

Please let me know!

Many greetings Brechje

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome brechje. There are lots of folks here to lead you astray and advise you. We have several residents of the Netherlands who might be able to help

patrickh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a lot of nice X-fujinons lenses for your body. And going cheap as X-mount is not easily converted. Search ebay for some.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brechje,
Ebay is a good source for Fujinon X-mount lenses. Try to buy the lenses marked EBC, this is the coating used on the lens. These lenses will perform very well for you.

The glass you need will be clearly marked "X-Fujinon" some glass will be marked with a DM also. This stands for Dual Mode.

If you need further help please drop me a pm and I will be glad to assist you.