Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fujica STX-1 and Lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Fujica STX-1 and Lenses Reply with quote

I like this camera, nice and compact and well made. The 50mm lenses are common and easy to find but the other X-Fujinons seem rather rare here in the UK.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the viewfinder pretty nice? I know that in other Fujicas, people rave about the bright viewfinders. Nice equipment for sure!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Laurence.

It's not bad, I wouldn't say it was better than my Pentax MV1 though and probably not quite as nice as my Konica F series cams (FT-1, FS-1, FP-1), the Konicas have really big and bright viewfinders.

I'm in the process of slimming down my collection due to a lack of space and money so this Fuji kit is one of the things I'm debating about selling, largely because the only lenses that are available are the 50s,Ii occasionally see a Fujinar 135 on ebay but the others just seem really uncommon here. It's a shame because it's good kit and nice to use but I really am overrun with cameras and lenses so somethings have to go. Sad