Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fuji Acros 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Fuji Acros 100 Reply with quote

I just got my first roll of Acros back from the lab. Here are a couple of low res scans from the first half of the roll (the second half is still being flattened between some heavy books). Camera was a Nikon FE with Ais 24/2.8, lab development, v700 scan, levels adjustment, a little USM

Thanks for looking

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few more from the same roll.

Thanks for looking.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That film seems to suit you well. As always, I enjoy seeing your work.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice night shooting, looks clean and interesting

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. I've got a 5 pack of this film in 120 format. I'm looking forward to trying it out. This was kind of a test roll to see if long exposures work as well as Fuji claims. No reciprocity failure up to 120 seconds is amazing!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very impressive. Great job with these. Acros is currently my favorite b&w film but I've never tried it for long exposures like shown here. Daylight performance won't let you down either.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first bridge picture came into view, my eyes walked up the stairs. At the top of the stairs I found a bridge, the bridge was magnificent. I really enjoy pictures like this that let the mind wonder.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmelvis wrote:
The first bridge picture came into view, my eyes walked up the stairs. At the top of the stairs I found a bridge, the bridge was magnificent. I really enjoy pictures like this that let the mind wonder.

That might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said about one of my photos. Thanks Very Happy

I'm looking forward to trying some daylight shots with the Acros.