Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Updated - M42, Y/C, Adaptall2 bits and bobs!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: FS: Updated - M42, Y/C, Adaptall2 bits and bobs! Reply with quote

I need to sell a few lenses to regain some shelf space Laughing

I will likely add more to this thread as I persuade myself that I don't actually need every lens in world, at least three times over! I take care of Paypal fees, the price you see + postage is all that is required.

M42 lenses:

SOLD! - 1. E Ludwig Meritar 50/2.9

A nice pre-set triplet which looks very cool on a DSLR and actually produces some decent vintage looking photos!

Glass: VERY GOOD - maybe some light cleaning marks to the front element and some light dust. Looks very good for its age though.

Body: GOOD USER - there are a few marks present to the metal body, but a good clean should make it nice and shiny again!

Mechanics: VERY GOOD - very smooth focusing and the blades open and close with no problems. Small amount of oil to the blades, but as it's a preset lens, it makes no difference.

Caps: Rear cap only is included

Price: £SOLD + shipping £3.60 (UK), £4.00 (Europe), £6.00 (Rest of world)

---
Contax / Yashica lenses:

2. Yashica DSB 50/2

A nice copy of the 50mm DSB, which can be adapted to Canon EOS, Olympus or Panasonic cameras. And of course it works with Contax and Yashica film bodies Wink

Glass: VERY GOOD - The glass looks free from hazing and noticable scratches, although there is a small amount of light dust inside and some very light cleaning marks to the front.

Body: EXCELLENT - The body shows very light signs of use consistant with age, with just tiny marks here and there.There are no noticable dings or dents and the body looks superb.

Mechanics: VERY GOOD - focusing is nice and smooth and the aperture blades open and close snappily. There is a small amount of oil on the edge of some of the blades, but this doesn't affect operation.

Caps: No caps included I'm afraid

Price: £9.50 + shipping £3.60 (UK), £4.40 (Europe), £7.00 (Rest of world)

-----

Tamron Adaptall equipment:

3. Tamron Adaptall 2 80-210/3.8-4 103A

Another legend! I have a few of these, and use all of them. For its price point, this is an incredible lens. This copy has something on one of the middle elements but still seems to perform!

Glass: FAIR - some light cleaning marks to the front element and some dust. More notable - the lens has what looks like tiny droplets of liquid on one of the middle elements. Some flare when pointed directly at bright light, but then it would anyway.

Body: USER - there are a few marks present to the metal body and the focusing ring is worn and grubby!

Mechanics: VERY GOOD - smooth focusing and snappy blades

Caps: None and no mount is included, but an original (old!) Tamron case is included

Price: £7.50 + shipping £6.00 (UK), £7.70 (Europe), £15.00...er...(Rest of world)

-----

4. Tamron SP 2x teleconverter 01F

I regularly keep one of these in my bag for use with Tamrons Adaptall 2 and SP lenses. Not only does it work as a teleconverter, it also doubles macro magnification from Tamron CF and macro lenses.

Glass: EXCELLENT - just superb!

Body: EXCELLENT - superb again!

Mechanics: EXCELLENT - well, the pusher pin works Laughing

Caps: Both original Tamron front and rear caps are included

Price: £30.00 + shipping £3.00 (UK), £3.50 (Europe), £5.50 (Rest of world)

-----

SOLD! - 5. Tamron Adaptall 2 Nikon AI mount

Body: VERY GOOD - used but looks nice

Caps: Both original Tamron front and rear caps are included

Price: £SOLD + shipping £2.40 (UK), £2.50 (Europe), £2.80 (Rest of world)

---

6. Tamron Adaptall Pentax ES mount

Caps: A Tamron front cap but no rear cap is included

Price: £15.00 + shipping £2.40 (UK), £2.50 (Europe), £2.80 (Rest of world)

-----

7. Tamron Adaptall 2 Canon FD mount

Caps: no caps are included

Price: £5.00 + shipping £2.40 (UK), £2.50 (Europe), £2.80 (Rest of world)

Last edited by ManualFocus-G on Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:37 pm; edited 8 times in total

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
the Yashica DS..I am interested
does it have a M/A switch?

edit:oh, I just saw it has..interested, but just VERY busy, PM later

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does the Yashica contain thorium / or some other kind of radioactivity?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2contagious wrote:
Does the Yashica contain thorium / or some other kind of radioactivity?

Lens is reserved I'm afraid. I don't think it contains thorium or anything, but has a nice colour coating Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

according to this site: http://yashica.org/254-2-Lens+radioactivity+-+measurements.html
it actually does contain radioactive glass

it's hot! Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've added a Meritar, Yashica DSB 50/2 and a Tamron Adaptall Pentax ES mount into the mix Smile

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Shrek!

I think I need this Adaptall 2 / Nikon Ai-adapter.

Can you PM me for payment details or paypal etc.?

Thanks and greetings

Benedikt

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Could you provide some details about Tamron Adaptall 2 80-210? As I understood it has no M42 mount? And also what about "tiny droplets of liquid" - how large are they? Thank you for your answers.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arctures wrote:
Hi. Could you provide some details about Tamron Adaptall 2 80-210? As I understood it has no M42 mount? And also what about "tiny droplets of liquid" - how large are they? Thank you for your answers.

Hello

I'll take a look tomorrow and give you as best description as I can Smile

Many thanks