Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: MC-W Rokkor-X 35mm HH f/1.8 SOLD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: FS: MC-W Rokkor-X 35mm HH f/1.8 SOLD Reply with quote

I have a MC-W Rokkor-X 35mm HH f/1.8 that is in extremely nice condition. It shows just the tiniest wear on the focusing ring but outside of that it pretty much looks like new. The filter threads are clean and the lens does come with a filter. I'm also including a factory metal lens hood with the lens. I don't have the paperwork or box. I'm not looking for any trades at this time. Asking $220 shipped in USA and paypal'd

Last edited by burgerdude on Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:17 am; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I have a MC-W Rokkor-X 35mm HH f/1.8 that is in extremely nice condition. It shows just the tiniest wear on the focusing ring but outside of that it pretty much looks like new. The filter threads are clean and the lens does come with a filter. I'm also including a factory metal lens hood with the lens. I don't have the paperwork or box. I'm not looking for any trades at this time. Asking $220 shipped and paypal'd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: fantastic lens Reply with quote

i have this lens and really is fantastic... and the bokeh is one of the best 35mm focal i think... sharp wide open and easy focusing.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you show us same samples ?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I have never used this lens. I found it in the local classified ads and was thinking of converting it to use with my canon dslr. After reading of the hassles of converting this lens to EF format I decided to sell it. For a lens this old it is in amazing shape. I bought it from the original owner and it was obvious he took care of it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

burgerdude if you do not mind let me show some sample...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice samples! I had read on another forum how good this lens could be. Unfortunatly it wasn't until I purchased it that I realized that it would not work for me without a modification which I'm not sure I want to tackle. Grrrr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the interest everyone. The lens is now SOLD