Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: MC Kaleinar-5N 100/2.8 (Nikon or M42 mount) - sold
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:08 am    Post subject: FS: MC Kaleinar-5N 100/2.8 (Nikon or M42 mount) - sold Reply with quote

Kaleinar-5N 100/2.8, $75 or best offer. Now sold. This lens is a bit of a mixed bag. It looks and works like new *but* it has light cleaning marks *inside* the lens; there's also a tiny mark on the very edge of the rear glass (off the optical path for sure). Now, I am on my third sample of Kaleinar-5N, and all of them were (are) just like that. (And if you buy an EXCELLENT one from grizzly33bear on eBay, you'll probably get one that I returned for same kind of marks.) Fortunately, the marks do not affect images in any way, even at smallest apertures. This particular sample is sharp, contrasty, and provides beautiful colors. 92xxxx serial number. There's no fungus, almost no dust, aperture works fine, and focusing is smooth.

The lens comes with Nikon mount, but I can swap for M42 is desired.

Will ship with CanadaPost at cost. If bubble envelope and lots of bubble wrap are OK, I can try and keep the weight under 0.5 kg. Visit www.canadapost.ca for rates (from V7E 6T4).

Last edited by aoleg on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If someone buys this with the Nikon mount, does that mean you'll then have an extra M42 mount to sell? =)

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arkku wrote:
If someone buys this with the Nikon mount, does that mean you'll then have an extra M42 mount to sell? =)

I just have another sample (in similar condition) that has an M42 mount on it. As I don't care which one to adapt to Canon, I can swap mounts between lenses easily Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: FS: MC Kaleinar-5N 100/2.8 (Nikon or M42 mount) Reply with quote

aoleg wrote:
Kaleinar-5N 100/2.8, $75 or best offer. This lens is a bit of a mixed bag. It looks and works like new *but* it has light cleaning marks *inside* the lens; there's also a tiny mark on the very edge of the rear glass (off the optical path for sure). Now, I am on my third sample of Kaleinar-5N, and all of them were (are) just like that. (And if you buy an EXCELLENT one from grizzly33bear on eBay, you'll probably get one that I returned for same kind of marks.) Fortunately, the marks do not affect images in any way, even at smallest apertures. This particular sample is sharp, contrasty, and provides beautiful colors. 92xxxx serial number. There's no fungus, almost no dust, aperture works fine, and focusing is smooth.

The lens comes with Nikon mount, but I can swap for M42 is desired.

Will ship with CanadaPost at cost. If bubble envelope and lots of bubble wrap are OK, I can try and keep the weight under 0.5 kg. Visit www.canadapost.ca for rates (from V7E 6T4).

Please reserve it for me if it hasnt been reserved already!

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reserved for Hari

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens is UNRESERVED and available again for $75 or best offer.

Slight change of rules: buyer must complete the transaction (as in "pay for the lens") in 7 days from the moment it's reserved for him Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still available. I will entertain reasonable offers Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM'ed you with offer.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterbald wrote:
PM'ed you with offer.

Hmm, nothing there in PM...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aoleg wrote:
peterbald wrote:
PM'ed you with offer.