Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Leica/Leitz Elmarit-R 135mm f/2.8 - Nikon F mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: FS: Leica/Leitz Elmarit-R 135mm f/2.8 - Nikon F mount Reply with quote

As indicated in anohter thread (about sale of my MR-Telyt-R 500) I'm trimming my colection of lenses to fund a venture into rangefinder territory and I have realised that this one is very rarely used, so my very nice Leitz Emlarit-R 135mm lens is for sale.

It is presently converted to Nikon F (thank you leitax!), but you can get it with the original Leica R mount with CAMs etc, if you are not interested in the F mount. If you want the F mount, I suggest you also take the R mount, so you have the possibility to re-convert the lens to R mount. If you do not want the F mount, please let me know, since it represents a value of about €70.

These sell for about €250 to 300; I'm open to sensible offers but expect around €275 (including the F mount). Payment by PayPal; shipping paid for by buyer (a word of warning: Royal Danish Mail is b**** expensive - quotes upon request).

I will also put an Elmarit-R 90 up for sale later today...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lens is no longer available.