Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: Camera gear I no longer need; one price for everything
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:39 am    Post subject: FS: Camera gear I no longer need; one price for everything Reply with quote

I've downsized my photo gear this past year and have several "left overs" that I need to get rid of. I'm selling them as a package for $45 net to me, and will not separate them since I want to get rid of all of it. Separately the items are worth more individually than as a group but I just want them out of my closet! All of this equipment is in great condition-some like new, so here's the list;(1) Soligar 55mm ND4 filter, (1) Soligar 55mm FL-D filter, (1) Vivitar 55mm CPL filter, (1) PRO 55mm 1A Skylight filter, (1) Hoya 55mm 1A Skylight filter, (1) Kalt 55mm Reverse Thread Adapter, (1) Minolta SRT 101 Owner's Manual, (1) Hippie style camera neck strap, (1) Authentic Minolta SRT neck strap (collectible), (1) Authentic Minolta Rokkor packaging case (collectible), (1) Mini blower brush, (1) Package of lens tissues, (1) Mini tripod, (1) Heavy Duty Leather camera case with snap front pocket and main compartment divider, (1) New Sigma 55mm Lens case, (1) New Sigma 55mm lens hood, (1) Vivitar 202 Automatic Flash unit with box and cord. Shipping is $15 and I accept paypal or postal money order. I have 100% positive feedback on eBay on over 400 transactions if you want a reference