Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

From my 1971 PENTACON SIX in JAPAN
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:01 am    Post subject: From my 1971 PENTACON SIX in JAPAN Reply with quote

In 1973 I went to JAPAN for 10 days when it was very difficult to travel there -- I went with a fellow member of Barking Photographic Society to which I belonged at that time -- I took my 1971 bought East German Pentacon Six with some old lenses I had adapted to fit as I wanted to take ' Medium Format' transparencies for an agency to try to get some 'sales' -- well, many years later the agency which took over the original one has sent back ALL my 'slides' as they no longer want 'Hard Copy' images only DIGITAL from Full-Frame cameras -- so I have a few 'Old Slides' to show you -- here are some from my Japan trip-- others have been 'dumped'
Maiko Girls, 80mm f2.8 Biometar lens, Braun EF 300 flash, AGFA CT18 film

Japan :Maiko Dancing Girls by pentaxpete, on Flickr
Nara, Todaiji Temple, 80mm f2.8 Biometar lens , Kodak Ektachrome

Japan: Nara, Todaiji Temple by pentaxpete, on Flickr

Mother and Child, Cooke 6" f3.5 lens with adapter, Kodak Ektachrome film

Japan: Mother and Child by pentaxpete, on Flickr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited

Last edited by bernhardas on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an amazing opportunity you've had!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bernhardas wrote:
Nice window into the past!
How many did you get back?
I love to stumble over old pictures that I haven't seen for a long time. Very Happy

Thanks for viewing - well- I am still getting slides back as the lady in TopFoto Agency finds them -- I have been sent back must be over 300 so far -- I have dumped many-- too faded with age and not interesting to put onto photo 'Forums'