Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

fototel ( old delft )
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:43 am    Post subject: spectros Reply with quote

My Alpa archive has a list of all oude delft lenses available. I also have a spectros , Swiss lens inscribed "system old delft". probably some business alliance. The company seems to have gone into x ray imagining optics. wpoould be interesting if anyone here can supplement.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: spectros Reply with quote

paulhofseth wrote:
My Alpa archive has a list of all oude delft lenses available. I also have a spectros , Swiss lens inscribed "system old delft". probably some business alliance. The company seems to have gone into x ray imagining optics. wpoould be interesting if anyone here can supplement.

Is this Alpa archive online? If so, please link to it. De Oude Delft aka Old Delft did make some lenses for the Alpa SLR system, I know of Alfinon, Alefar and Algular lenses. They also made lenses for aerial photography, named Deltamar f.i., night vision optics and lenses for optical systems for X ray machines, called RayXar. I once came across a 105mm f/0.75 Rayxar on a camera fair - a massive piece of glass, way too heavy for my kind of photography.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:19 pm    Post subject: only loose papers Reply with quote

brochures, lens data, price lists and the occasional book. Nothing digital. I may perhaps scan the delft Alpa brochusere. <<It is in Swedish.

p.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:45 pm    Post subject: Re: only loose papers Reply with quote

paulhofseth wrote:
brochures, lens data, price lists and the occasional book. Nothing digital. I may perhaps scan the delft Alpa brochusere. <<It is in Swedish.

Spoken Swedish is close to unintelligible to me, but written Swedish makes a reasonable amount of sense to my dutch eyes, so I would appreciate those Old Delft Alpa brochures. When you were suggesting that someone could supplement to your archive I assumed incorrectly that it already was in digital form..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:45 am    Post subject: late & wrong illustration Reply with quote

took some time sifting through 30% of my Alpa material. Today I hit the swedish brochure, but not the Oude Delft one.Sorry for having the wrong illlustration so late.I will keep looking through stacks & bookshelves.The scans uploaded remain invisible. I will try again later.

p

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scans still invisible, but uploading worked. Probably stuck in the gallery.