Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Formula 5 35mm/2.8 and INA 135mm/2.8
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:08 pm    Post subject: Formula 5 35mm/2.8 and INA 135mm/2.8 Reply with quote

Today I got a nice package, I bought most of zewraks stuff. There are two lenses I don't know very much about, the Formula 5 28mm/3.5 and the Ina 135mm/2.8, got some info on them? I did a search and found some short info, but would like to know more.

My Takumar collection is growing, added S-m-c 50mm/1.4, 35mm/3.5, 28mm/3.5 and Macro-Takumar 100/4. And lots of other things, like a Chinon 55/1.7 and Meyer 135mm/2.8. Even a Panagor 500/8 Wink

It is nice to be back!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

weird but today I came across a 28mm formula 5 lens on ebay looks generic please post something up

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had an INA 180mm that was very bad. I gave it to walter g who was also unsuccessful with it, but that could very well have been that specific lens. I had seen another INA 135mm and the seller claimed it was a Komura. I have no idea, but that would be a very good thing if true.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My memory isn't as great as it once was, but I believe Formula Five was getting there lenses from Mitake for awhile.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be interesting to try them out Smile

walter g wrote:
My memory isn't as great as it once was, but I believe Formula Five was getting there lenses from Mitake for awhile.

Is that good or bad? Wink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prometheus wrote:
It will be interesting to try them out Smile

walter g wrote:

Is that good or bad? Wink

Good. They made some pretty decent lenses.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had formula 5 135mm it was super crap , perhaps I did throw it out

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supposed to made by Mitake in Japan:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/ishootfilm/discuss/72157624496115075/

Attila wrote:
I had formula 5 135mm it was super crap , perhaps I did throw it out

Interesting... I have a Formula 5 bazooka zoom (inscription says: "argus Formula 5 Macro 1:4 80-240mm zoom multi-coated") here and it is not bad for zoom. Attila, I am surprised to hear about a bad 135mm lens. I used to have an Optomax lens which was my first ever 135mm lens. I was decent to very sharp when stopped down a little. Rubbish toward light, because of single coating. Found your post Attila. My god, that is really bad indeed!! http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?t=30896&view=previous