Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

For Zeiss (and other) Enthusiasts
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: For Zeiss (and other) Enthusiasts Reply with quote

I'm not sure if the archival collection of Zeiss in Jena has been mentioned here before. . . . Those who are interested in the history of Zeiss and the firm's products may find http://corporate.zeiss.com/corporate/en_de/history/archives.html a useful site to look at. I guess it helps if you have some command of German, but the URL opens in English and then commonsense and Google translation go a long way towards understanding clearly what's there. There is a huge amount of material available to browse on line and the documentary collection itself must be truly massive. Maybe when I retire I'll learn German and move to Jena Smile

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, a very valuable archive, but hard to access. Easier to do local of course.