Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[FOR SALE] CZJ Flektogon 2.8/35 (silver, m42, late 50's)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: [FOR SALE] CZJ Flektogon 2.8/35 (silver, m42, late 50's) Reply with quote

http://forum.mflenses.com/carl-zeiss-jena-flektogon-2-8-35-silver-m42-late-50s-t14192.html

I've bought it from Klaus but I'm not a collector and want a lens that I can really use. This one is not suitable for FF bodies as it's rear metal mount is too long for my 5D and hits the mirror.

It was in never-used condition with its original CZJ box.
As I've shot a few shots with it it is your call to define its state.
Focussing ring is stiff but you can still turn it.
Glass and body is in good condition, you can see the 12MP ones in my flickr page.

So I'm selling it to what it cost me, 88Euros + shipping* + %3 paypal
EDIT: So to fasten things up all inclusive final price for it is 95Euros.

* For europe it will be 10Euros but other parts of the world also won't be higher than 15Euros.

Last edited by yalcinaydin on Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful lens , nice price ! Go ahead guys!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Maybe a sample pic taken with an APS-C camera could help ...

Flektogon 35/2.8 Alu finish (silver) on a Pentax K10D, jpeg without PP straight from the raw file ...
Full size image (10MP) on my Flickr set http://www.flickr.com/photos/indianadinos/sets/72157604198078226/

Best regards

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So to fasten things up all inclusive final price for it is 95Euros.

And also Pentacon-6 mount Volna-3 which is in a very good condition, all inclusive final price is 43Euros.
If you want the chipped P6-EOS adapter with it the all inclusive final price is 75 Euros.