Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flexaret
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Flexaret Reply with quote

VI or VII edition I can't decide , this is my latest toy. Any experience ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that is a beauty indeed, look forward to results, looks every bit as nice as any Rollei.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely camera!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great find Attila, that is Flexaret VI which is supposed to be the best. There is also one newer version (VII) but it might suffer with shutter problems. In the time when Flexaret VII was manufactured there were problems with supplying shutters from GDR and then the manufacturing was terminated. There is a full list of Flexarets on this web but only in czech:

flexaret VI web

google translated version

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks !

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As it happens, I have one of these - the V or Vi. I had it earmarked for a friend of mine last week, took it out and put it aside and next day couldn't find it. Still can't. It's in a tan leather case so you'd think it would be easy to find. But no.