Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flektogon 35/2.4 on Nikon D700
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pich900 wrote:
soullivan wrote:

it's not an adapter, some skilled worker in china can modified the M42 lenses to fit Nikon , I have modified over 10 lenses (M42,Contax,etc) to fit my Nikon D700,very interesting!

Well, if you want to share the address of this skilled worker in China, I would be verrry interesting Rolling Eyes ....

web site: http://www.wbxjfj.com/

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool news for all Nikon shooters.

If you convert some older (e.g. FD) lenses to EOS, the mirror of the 5D can hit the rear lens.
And in your photo of the lens the rear lens seems to stick out a bit. What about the mirror of the D700? No problems there? Perhaps the bigger register distance helps...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much Sullivan for providing the link!
it is a great service, I hope many will make use of it.

( and yes, even I had detected that it was not an adapter, but that the mount had been changed Wink
but used simple wording for the Chinese translation, which I see was not necessary at all, Sullivan your english is good :- ) )

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soullivan, you made the Flek 100% alive on Nikon. Great.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot Soullivan for the link Cool ...
Unfortunately is my Chinese not good enough so it will be a little bit difficult to have contact with them Embarassed (I have also no idea if there is an English version of the site!?).....
Anyway, that's for sure very cool for the Nikon users, especially when you live in Asia/China Very Happy .......

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice conversion... I wonder if the talented guy can do something really radical like convert a 200/2000 series Hasselblad to Pentacon 6 mount Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am planning to buy this lens for my D700.

Got 2 questions :

- Difference between m42 and m42 screw mount ?

- Is this item good for converting it ?
http://cgi.ebay.fr/M42-Lens-to-Nikon-Camera-Mount-Adapter-focus-Infinity-/320761916762?pt=US_Filter_Rings_Holders&hash=item4aaee66d5a

Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M42 and M42 screw mount are same, no difference. This adapter with correctional glass rather crap than good one. I have one I did test once , result did make Flektogon images to crappy looking like taken with an 1 EUR noname lens.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: CZJ 35/2.8 with Nikon D80 Reply with quote