Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Film examples of the Minolta AF 35mm f2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:29 am    Post subject: Film examples of the Minolta AF 35mm f2 Reply with quote

I've been searching around everywhere and I have only found very few digital examples. I'd love to see how this lens preforms with both colour and b&w film.

It's not the most common lens, but if anyone has any examples or knows where to view some that are done with film, I'd appreciate that. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens is amazing... is so much better than the 35mm rokkors... I have samples on digital...why do you need in film? maybe I'll have to load my maxxum then...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I've only heard good things. But there's very little examples of this lens on the net and all those examples are digital.

Personally I can never tell how a lens will render on film when compared to digital. You're not dealing with things like colour fringing and the colour palette is completely different too. I have always felt seeing a test image with proper dynamic range offers a far better example.
B&W as well is very very different to digital.

But no worries, don't go using a roll of film for me Razz Thanks though