Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FC Fujita 3.5/80 a Fujita 66 lens hand held onto K200D
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:10 am    Post subject: FC Fujita 3.5/80 a Fujita 66 lens hand held onto K200D Reply with quote

A few more images from this lens.I like it, but then again I like most lenses I buy.. Very Happy The day is overcast so the usual bumping of contrast and brightness.I have cropped some of these to cut out the background space.I have this lens mounted on the large extension tube that came with it and 2 other smaller tubes.The F stop was mainly set at 5.6 and lower.
#1 Borrowed your Peg idea Ian!

# 3

#4 My faithful cat model

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, be great to see some samples on a day with more sun, then I think we would see some real 'pop' as it looks to have the potential.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good job for hand held !

A permanent adapter for this can be made from a T-mount I think. Take the inner ring out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks luisalegria,
Univer has been discussing this very issue with me....which I am grateful for the assistance.I have a T mount K/M mount.I took the inner ring out but there is still a lot of "play" (Gap) between the T mount and the lens...I tried this with the extension still on the lens as this lens has a weird Diagonal Flange at the rear and it does not have much rear space to screw any modified mount to.I am looking at possibly fitting a step up ring to fill the gap?
Any thoughts would be gratefully accepted.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may work if the lens fits inside the T-mount deeply enough -

Wrap tape around the M44 screw on the lens until it fits snugly inside the T-mount. Then tighten the setscrews.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with the adaptation, love the peg picture, thanks for the homage! lol