Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fast 'normal' lens for Pentax DSLR (wide for 35mm)?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

peterqd wrote:
Here are two images I took with the Mir-24M and one with the Flek 2.4/35 to compare. The soft(ish) corners aren't a problem at all, they only appear at the widest aperture, and on the crop camera they will be out of shot anyway. Sadly I can't help you very much with the price (mine came in a deal for 4 lenses), but it's much cheaper than the Flek, perhaps around ?40-?50. One or two forum members have the 24H (Nikon) version, maybe they have a better idea than me.

Mir-24M

Mir-24M

Flektogon 2.4/35

I think both these shots are at 5.6. There's very little to choose between them for sharpness, but compare the colours. The green leaves of the tree on the right are more vivid with the Mir and the colour of the stonework on the building is warmer. This is typical of many Russian lenses.

I prefer the colours of the flektogon...
i don't like so much warm colour in the pictures.
also some canon lenses reproduces pictures with warm colours...
and for this i prefer carl zeiss lenses

it is a thing of idea
so if it is better flektogon than mir or it is better mir than flektogon,
it depends!
what is the lens that reproduces the colours with 100% of accuracy ?
this is the question...and the answer...you must find it!!!