Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Expired 1997 - Velvia ISO 50 36 exp. $1.25/roll + ship
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Expired 1997 - Velvia ISO 50 36 exp. $1.25/roll + ship Reply with quote

Anyone interested in these?

The box says they were from 1997, but they have been frozen. Perhaps the only extended time they were out of the box was during delivery when I bought them last year from a pro moving to digital. There is a slight color shift/discoloration (whatever you call it) on the rolls I used. So please expect that and hence my asking price.

I am keeping some since I doubt I will finish all, so I have 10 to let go at $1.25 a roll plus shipping from zipcode 47408, $4-$5 to CONUS locations.

PM if interested. I prefer check/M.O. but if you prefer PP (w/ gift option) I can do that too.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shipping to Portugal would be possible?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lazzaros,

I will checked with USPS.com. For a package to Portugal that weight 2.5 pounds, the rate is $21.08. If it can fit in USPS Supplied Small Box: 8 5/8" x 5 3/8" x 1 5/8". it will be cheaper, $13.45. I don't have the box, but can check if you are still interested.

I notice that the US Mail charge is comparatively higher than many other countries' postal service.

If you still want it, please PM me. If not, please PM also, since another member is interested.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you could get the 13$ shipping I could be still interested. The 21$ is becomes too expensive for me.