Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Exakta to Minolta Sr adapter
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject: Exakta to Minolta Sr adapter Reply with quote

I've passed on a few Exakta lenses because I don't have a camera to use them on.I will get one when I find the one I want at the right price.

For now I want the Exakta/Minolta SR adapter. Has anyone tried one? By my understanding you do get infinity.

Any idea what the going price on this adapter is? Rare?

I haven't seen a Chinese knock-off yet.They make the M42 adapter. I'm suprised they don't make this one. Anyone know if any are in the works?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the lack of answers, I take It this must be a very rare adapter.
I kinda figured it was.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

walter g wrote:
By the lack of answers, I take It this must be a very rare adapter.
I kinda figured it was.

+1 I saw a few times only, Exakta->Konica body a bit more common and Konica cameras are cheap I recommend FC-1 most trouble free one.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atilla, Thank you.

I will keep looking for now, but this might be a good reason to buy the Exakta camera I've wanted. It would probably be cheaper than an adapter.