Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Exakta 24mm 1:2.8 Macro - Some samples
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Exakta 24mm 1:2.8 Macro - Some samples Reply with quote

I've had my Exakta 24mm 2.8 for 15-20 years. I've had it so long that I've totally forgotten when and where I bought it. I suspect it was second-hand, given my financial situation at the time, but it still looks like new and frankly - I don't have a clue hot I got it.

It was a favorite when I was mostly shooting BW with my ME Super and I loved how wide it was. When I started using it on digital it had lost it's allure. Sure, it was brighter than my kit zoom and wider than my other prime (A50mm/1.4), but the joy was gone.

After I got my A28mm/2.8 it has sat on the shelf and gathered dust. So when I started to look for samples I discovered that it didn't even have a keyword in my Lightroom. So I went through my photos taken with A-series lenses taken before I got my A28mm, and tried to judge if it was the 24mm or my 50. Not as easy as it sounds but I managed to find some samples. I just hope that no photo from my 50 has slipped by me.

The samples are, I'm afraid, not very informative. They are taken at least 1-2 stops from wo and in medium/far distance. Hopefully they'll still be of use to someone.

/Björn

f8 1/250 ISO200 and a polarizer:

f10 1/80 ISO400:

f5.6 1/160 ISO400:

f4.0 1sec ISO200:

f11 1/80 ISO400:

And the lens itself:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First one is an easy subject lens doing good ,lake with forest lot harder I don't see same nice clarity. Perhaps just light was less. I think result is not bad at all.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just bought a copy of this lens in Fujica mount for 13 euros, been looking for a 24mm for ages and the yalways attract lots of bids, this one didn't.

I'll post some samples pics as soon as it arrives so we can compare...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought this with an Olympus OM mount, yet to test it.

Samples here are not that bad, Hope, it won't disappoint me.