Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Estimation price for a 50/4.5 Mamiya lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 9:51 pm    Post subject: Estimation price for a 50/4.5 Mamiya lens Reply with quote

I have a Mamiya Sekor 50/4.5 in RB67 mount, very good condition, with caps and a Mamiya hood (not the right one), I can't check his workability, but I think it's okay. What would be an average price for it ? I plan to sell it, to get money to buy a Pentax 6x7 (Pentax forever Cool )

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody to help me ?

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check it out at Keh.com.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They don't have the same as mine Rolling Eyes I'll put it in the marketplace ASAP Smile

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have the "C" and non C ??

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were at least three major versions of it, and prices vary with the age, type and state. My rough estimate would be 100-200€ (depending on whether user or like new) for the plain initial (70's-80's) RB 50mm, the updated RB C would be about 150-350€, the latest RZ ULD 300-700€.

Sevo

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is marked on front "Mamiya Sekor", I only know it isn't the last ULD version, and taht it's in RB67 mount Wink