Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Enna Lenses - Quality
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:22 am    Post subject: Enna Lenses - Quality Reply with quote

Hello,

I am interested in some lenses from Enna München, namely
- Super Lithagon 2.5/35
- Ennalyt 1.5/85
- Tele-Ennalyt 4.5/240

I don't have much information about those lenses regarding quality and usability. Is someone using one of those lenses and can give me some information.

What would be a reasonable price for them (Exakta mount).

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse the later respond.

In my experience, Enna lenses are average. Not bad, not so good.

The ennalyt 1,5/85 you can see it at the gallery in the forum. With a collector price. Very prone to flare. It needs a big shade. Very heavy too.

I saw it in chrome or zebra (latest) versions. It's a planar design with a so-so wide apertures, and better IQ at F/4 to 11.

The 4,5/240. Good lens. It is an average one.

Sorry, I don't know anything about the 2,5/35.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Enna Lenses - Quality Reply with quote

IANUS wrote:
Hello,

I am interested in some lenses from Enna München, namely
- Super Lithagon 2.5/35
- Ennalyt 1.5/85
- Tele-Ennalyt 4.5/240

I don't have much information about those lenses regarding quality and usability. Is someone using one of those lenses and can give me some information.

What would be a reasonable price for them (Exakta mount).

Enna mostly cheap expect some include 85mm f1.5 that is very rare and expensive. I have one on sale with M42 mount. Quality as Rino said.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the plastic barrel Ennas to be lacking in image quality compared to the same lenses in metal; I had a Tele-Ennalyt 240 in metal barrel and it was superlative, and very small too; I sold it and got a plastic one and it was terrible. YMMV, of course.