Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Edge of the road
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Edge of the road Reply with quote

Find this few days ago while waiting in front of a traffic light.

1DsMkIII and Leica MR-Telyt 8/500

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were you on foot or cycling in the middle of nowhere ?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:

Hi Oliver,

good question Very Happy

The traffic light was 3 min !!! red, so time enough to see, grab the cam on the passenger seat (btw there is always a cam when I´m alone in the car), leaving the car, making some shots and then back into the car. Really no problem.

This shot was made with 500mm focus length, so I was at the edge of nowhere and the object in the middle. Cool

Have a nice week

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Olivier wrote:

Hi Oliver,

good question Very Happy

The traffic light was 3 min !!! red, so time enough to see, grab the cam on the passenger seat (btw there is always a cam when I´m alone in the car), leaving the car, making some shots and then back into the car. Really no problem.

This shot was made with 500mm focus length, so I was at the edge of nowhere and the object in the middle. Cool

Have a nice week

I imagine the scene... You, going out of the car with a big 500mm gun pointed around and shooting some nice things, and the other drivers around laying on their cars' carpet floors Laughing

I 'll have to do like you : always have a camera on the passenger seat. I missed too much good photos when driving across my land.

Have a very nice week too.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallo Oliver,

maybe that they are laying on their cars' carpet floor, but the 500mm is not a big gun. It´s a mirror and looks like a "normal" lens. Here with a converter x2. For 1000mm it looks very harmless. Cool

http://www.foto-bochum.net/gallery/9141583_uukN9#609933544_Jzwnk-A-LB

Bonne nuit