Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Disassembly Schneider Xenon 1.9/50mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:51 pm    Post subject: Disassembly Schneider Xenon 1.9/50mm Reply with quote

The version I have is shown below. I have removed the small side screw seen by the h in Kreuznach, but the filter tube will not unscrew. Also I have unscrewed the inner baffle tube and although unthreaded there seems to be something stopping it from being withdrawn.

Any advice is much appreciated

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should have bookmarked this site already.
www.bigeye.url.tw/big5/d_sch50_19_3.htm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Calvin,

Yes I saw that but the description on the 9th photo from top does not say if the ring is unscrewed or popped off, it is difficult to tell from the photo, perhaps you know how it comes off ?

it may be pressed on but i dont want to risk damage if it is screwed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Removing the side screw should enable you to unscrew the outer ring. After you unscrew the outer ring, you need to remove a small screw holding the filter ring to remove the that part.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes the outer ring is unscrewed?

I have difficulty to get a grip on it

I think damage to filter ring has distorted the metal making it dificult

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think so. You might need to repair the dent before you proceeds further.