Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Diacord G / Provia
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Diacord G / Provia Reply with quote

First, thank you Bill for the film Wink I have two rolls flattening out to scan, but I scanned a couple right away.

This isn't a fantastic picture, it was dawn and the sun was just peeking out... these tugs were about to take off into the Baltimore harbor. I'd rather have caught them in the evening, with the sun beating on the red superstructures.

However, this does show the excellent Rikenon 8cm 3.5 lens to good advantage - lots of natural detail I think --- I have a 1500x1500 version of this on flickr (click on pic).

I'll probably get to some of the better pics over the weekend.

Thanks again for the Provia, Bill!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome! Smile Looks like the film is still working very well. I like the
fact I can tell that's a seagull on the right. Like you said, lots of natural
detail! Looking forward to some more from the roll! Wink

Today promised to be partly cloudy but the clouds are all socked in and
looks like imminent rain, God this has been a wet summer down here.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, summer's been rainy and cool by here too.

I attribute what remains of the sharpness in the above picture to my belly not gurgling at the moment - being a TLR and all, that's where she sits Wink